What are the Latest Jaguar Concept Cars?
The Jaguar concept cars provide a sneak peak at what’s next from the acclaimed luxury automaker. Currently, Jaguar has showed off the Jaguar I-PACE Concept, soon to be their first electric SUV, and the Jaguar C-X75, a high-performance supercar.
Jaguar I-PACE Concept
The Jaguar I-PACE Concept is an all-electric SUV that has already been confirmed to be going into production for the 2019 model year. Here are some of the highlights:
- One full electric charge provides 240 miles of driving range
- All-Wheel Drive
- 0-60 mph in only 4.5 seconds
- 90kW battery delivers long periods of maximum power
- 394 hp and 512 lb-ft of torque
- Five full seats
- 25.3 cubic feet of cargo space
- Charge the vehicle in less than 85 minutes
The Jaguar C-X75 is a high-performance supercar concept originally designed to celebrate 75 years of the Jaguar brand. Highlights include:
- 0-60 mph in only 3 seconds
- Low-emission hybrid model
- Drive up to 30 miles on electric power alone
- Lightweight carbon fiber body
- Sleek and bold lines and contours create a sports car style you’ll love
See the Latest Jaguar Models at Jaguar Annapolis
If you want to learn more about Jaguar concept cars or simply check out the latest vehicles that are available from the new Jaguar lineup, be sure to head to Jaguar Annapolis. Our team is always ready to answer your questions and make sure you bring the right model home. Want to learn more about Jaguar and it’s history? Dive into Jaguar racing with us!