How Does Jaguar InControl® Work?
How does Jaguar InControl® work? New Jaguar owners or Edgewater drivers interested in getting behind the wheel of a Jaguar model will benefit greatly from understanding how Jaguar InControl® works. Learn more with Jaguar Annapolis!
What Is Jaguar InControl®?
What exactly is Jaguar InControl®? In short, it is a suite of services and applications available in models like the Jaguar I-PACE, aimed at connecting you with your vehicle as well as the outside world and offers the following features and packages:
- Jaguar InControl® Touch and Touch Pro™ infotainment – the latter boasts a 10-inch touchscreen, integrated backseat entertainment, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and more
- Three available Meridian™ audio systems – the Meridian™ Sound System, the Meridian ™Surround Sound System, and the Meridian™ Signature Sound System, which boasts up to 26 speakers and a dual channel subwoofer
- Jaguar InControl® Driver Assistance, which incorporates standard and optional technologies like Emergency Braking, Driver Condition Monitor, Traffic Sign Recognition, Park Assist, and more
- Jaguar InControl® Connect and Connect Pro packages – the latter consists of Jaguar InControl Apps, a Wi-Fi hotspot, InControl Remote® and Pro Services, and more
How Jaguar InControl® Works
The Jaguar InControl® system works similarly to a tablet. That is to say that it is controlled by an Intel Multi-Core processor with a High Speed Ethernet network via the touchscreen. This setup allows Crofton drivers to access various functions in and out of the Jaguar model, such as accurate navigation, emergency connection, vehicle diagnostics, and safety.
Connecting to Jaguar InControl®
Customize and secure your system by connecting to Jaguar InControl® properly. Follow these steps to access all the benefits that Jaguar InControl® has to offer during your Severna Park drives:
- Create an account on the Jaguar InControl® website.
- Connect your account with your Jaguar vehicle, which can be completed from the car.
- Activate your account on the Jaguar InControl website and select your vehicle settings as you wish.
Connect with Jaguar Annapolis for More Information
More from Jaguar Annapolis
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE has a maximum towing capacity of 5,291 pounds so you can tow your camping trailer, small boat, or other type of cargo with ease around Edgewater. Explore Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity and features at Jaguar Annapolis, then browse our inventory to find a Jaguar F-PACE for sale that has what you’re looking…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE is an accessibly-priced luxury electric vehicle starting at $69,500 MSRP, which makes it more appealing than competitors like the Tesla Model X. The battery-powered motor gets 234 miles of range on a full charge, and a range of high-tech and stylish features to choose from across four trim levels. Learn more about…
The 2019 Jaguar F-PACE offers seven trim level configurations for Edgewater drivers to choose from. Each configuration is standard with all-wheel drive, as well as technologies like the Jaguar InControl® infotainment system. Learn more about Jaguar trim levels at Jaguar Annapolis to decide which configuration has the features and power you are looking for. Then contact your…