The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Edgewater residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar Annapolis. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar Annapolis Today!
Find out what’s trending with the Jaguar brand and Jaguar Racing when you visit Jaguar Annapolis!
Drivers love the 2020 Jaguar XE, and it’s not hard to see why! After all, this sport sedan has the power to deliver an exciting, invigorating performance on all your Crofton drives, and it does so without compromising on fuel economy! With the standard engine and front-wheel drive, the 2020 Jaguar XE mpg tops out…
If you are searching for a luxury midsize sedan or wagon in Edgewater with plenty of interior amenities, explore the 2020 Jaguar XF. Take a closer look at the Jaguar XF interior dimensions, design, and features, then contact Jaguar Annapolis to schedule a test drive and experience all the luxury in person. Contact Us View Inventory…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE has a maximum towing capacity of 5,291 pounds so you can tow your camping trailer, small boat, or other type of cargo with ease around Edgewater. Explore Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity and features at Jaguar Annapolis, then browse our inventory to find a Jaguar F-PACE for sale that has what you’re looking…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE is an accessibly-priced luxury electric vehicle starting at $69,500 MSRP, which makes it more appealing than competitors like the Tesla Model X. The battery-powered motor gets 234 miles of range on a full charge, and a range of high-tech and stylish features to choose from across four trim levels. Learn more about…
The 2019 Jaguar F-PACE offers seven trim level configurations for Edgewater drivers to choose from. Each configuration is standard with all-wheel drive, as well as technologies like the Jaguar InControl® infotainment system. Learn more about Jaguar trim levels at Jaguar Annapolis to decide which configuration has the features and power you are looking for. Then contact your…