2023 Jaguar I-PACE Dimensions
The 2023 Jaguar I-PACE seats up to five passengers, offers nearly 41 inches of first-row legroom, and can store more than 25 cubic feet of cargo when the rear seats are in their upright positions. That’s one way of saying that this all-electric SUV isn’t just stylish and efficient—it’s also extremely practical, and family friendly! Ready for a closer look at the 2023 Jaguar I-PACE dimensions? We’ve got you covered.
Jaguar I-PACE Interior Dimensions
Whether you’re running errands in Edgewater or you’re starting a long-distance road trip from your home in Crofton, you should never settle for a vehicle that leaves you feeling cramped and constrained. The following Jaguar I-PACE interior dimensions show that this vehicle is comfortable for front- and rear-seated passengers alike:
- Headroom (1st Row): 39.9 inches with Panoramic Roof
- Headroom (2nd Row): 38.1 inches with Panoramic Roof
- Legroom (1st Row): 40.9 inches
- Legroom (2nd Row): 35 inches
Jaguar’s electric SUV isn’t just great for passengers. With standard fold-flat rear seating, it can also easily accommodate more than 50 cubic feet of cargo! Check out the I-PACE cargo bay dimensions here:
- Total Cargo Volume (Behind 2nd Row): 25.3 cubic feet
- Total Cargo Volume (With Rear Seats Flat): 53.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Area Width: 41.7 inches at arch, 49 inches maximum
- Cargo Area Length: 38.1 inches behind 2nd row, 70.7 inches with rear seats flat
- Cargo Area Height: 25 inches
- Roof Carrying Capacity: 163.5 pounds
Ready for a closer look at this model’s cabin? If you’re not yet ready for a test drive, our guide to the 2022 Jaguar I-PACE interior can give you a good sense of what to expect.
Jaguar I-PACE Exterior Dimensions
If you’re considering a new I-PACE, there’s a very strong chance that you’d like to charge your new electric vehicle in your garage. It’s important to ensure that the Jaguar I-PACE length and width will fit well in the space you have:
- Curb Weight: 4,784 pounds
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 5,886 pounds
- Height: 61.3 inches
- Length: 184.3 inches
- Width: 79.2 inches with folded mirrors, or 84.2 inches with mirrors out
- Front Wheel Track: 64.7 inches
- Rear Wheel Track: 65.4 inches
- Wheelbase: 117.7 inches
- Ground Clearance: 6.5 inches
- Turning Circle: 41.83 inches (wall-to-wall) or 40.52 inches (curb-to-curb)
Do you have more research to do before you move forward? You’ll find everything you need to know when you browse through our Jaguar research guides.
Take the Latest I-PACE for a Test Drive!
Take advantage of our Jaguar I-PACE special offers to secure a great price on your new I-PACE without ever leaving home. We make it easy to buy online, but we’d be more than happy to show you this electric SUV or help you complete your Jaguar I-PACE size comparison in person. Plus, we’re just a short drive from Severna Park!
More from Jaguar Annapolis
What is the range of the Jaguar I-PACE? The 2023 Jaguar I-PACE is a game-changer for any driver in search of an efficient luxury SUV around Edgewater. With its 90 kWh lithium-ion battery and all-electric powertrain, the I-PACE delivers a manufacturer-estimated 222-mile range. That’s easily enough power to tackle a 15-mile commute for a five-day…
Undeniably athletic and unflinchingly elegant, the Jaguar F-Type exterior is like nothing else you’ll see on Edgewater roads. Whether you prefer a bold Jaguar F-Type in red or a more subtle hue, there are countless ways to customize your F-Type interior and exterior—including convertible and coupe body styles! We’ve covered what you need to…
If you’re on the hunt for a compact SUV that will help you get more enjoyment out of every drive, you certainly shouldn’t overlook the 2023 Jaguar E-PACE. This compact SUV is capable of delivering genuine thrills on the roads of Crofton and Severna Park, and although it’s a luxury vehicle, it comes with plenty of…