2023 Jaguar I-PACE Dimensions
The 2023 Jaguar I-PACE seats up to five passengers, offers nearly 41 inches of first-row legroom, and can store more than 25 cubic feet of cargo when the rear seats are in their upright positions. That’s one way of saying that this all-electric SUV isn’t just stylish and efficient—it’s also extremely practical, and family friendly! Ready for a closer look at the 2023 Jaguar I-PACE dimensions? We’ve got you covered.
Jaguar I-PACE Interior Dimensions
Whether you’re running errands in Edgewater or you’re starting a long-distance road trip from your home in Crofton, you should never settle for a vehicle that leaves you feeling cramped and constrained. The following Jaguar I-PACE interior dimensions show that this vehicle is comfortable for front- and rear-seated passengers alike:
- Headroom (1st Row): 39.9 inches with Panoramic Roof
- Headroom (2nd Row): 38.1 inches with Panoramic Roof
- Legroom (1st Row): 40.9 inches
- Legroom (2nd Row): 35 inches
Jaguar’s electric SUV isn’t just great for passengers. With standard fold-flat rear seating, it can also easily accommodate more than 50 cubic feet of cargo! Check out the I-PACE cargo bay dimensions here:
- Total Cargo Volume (Behind 2nd Row): 25.3 cubic feet
- Total Cargo Volume (With Rear Seats Flat): 53.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Area Width: 41.7 inches at arch, 49 inches maximum
- Cargo Area Length: 38.1 inches behind 2nd row, 70.7 inches with rear seats flat
- Cargo Area Height: 25 inches
- Roof Carrying Capacity: 163.5 pounds
Ready for a closer look at this model’s cabin? If you’re not yet ready for a test drive, our guide to the 2022 Jaguar I-PACE interior can give you a good sense of what to expect.
Jaguar I-PACE Exterior Dimensions
If you’re considering a new I-PACE, there’s a very strong chance that you’d like to charge your new electric vehicle in your garage. It’s important to ensure that the Jaguar I-PACE length and width will fit well in the space you have:
- Curb Weight: 4,784 pounds
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 5,886 pounds
- Height: 61.3 inches
- Length: 184.3 inches
- Width: 79.2 inches with folded mirrors, or 84.2 inches with mirrors out
- Front Wheel Track: 64.7 inches
- Rear Wheel Track: 65.4 inches
- Wheelbase: 117.7 inches
- Ground Clearance: 6.5 inches
- Turning Circle: 41.83 inches (wall-to-wall) or 40.52 inches (curb-to-curb)
Do you have more research to do before you move forward? You’ll find everything you need to know when you browse through our Jaguar research guides.
Take the Latest I-PACE for a Test Drive!
Take advantage of our Jaguar I-PACE special offers to secure a great price on your new I-PACE without ever leaving home. We make it easy to buy online, but we’d be more than happy to show you this electric SUV or help you complete your Jaguar I-PACE size comparison in person. Plus, we’re just a short drive from Severna Park!
More from Jaguar Annapolis
The 2023 Jaguar I-PACE seats up to five passengers, offers nearly 41 inches of first-row legroom, and can store more than 25 cubic feet of cargo when the rear seats are in their upright positions. That’s one way of saying that this all-electric SUV isn’t just stylish and efficient—it’s also extremely practical, and family…
The 2023 Jaguar F-TYPE is the signature Jaguar sports car, and that means everyone with an interest in Jaguar models should pay attention to the distinguishing features of the Jaguar F-TYPE design! Our in-depth guide to the 2023 Jaguar F-TYPE interior covers everything from standard features to dimensions, so you can know exactly what…
What stands out in the 2022 Jaguar XF design? This model’s cabin offers impressive luxuries and capacities that will never leave you wanting more—all for a price that most Edgewater and Crofton drivers will love. Our comprehensive overview of the 2022 Jaguar XF interior can tell you exactly what to look for on your test…