2022 Jaguar I-PACE Interior
You don’t have to sacrifice space or class in order to drive an electric vehicle. The Jaguar I-PACE gives the best of both worlds with luxury interior features and plenty of space while remaining a true electric vehicle. If you’re interested in exploring more, we’ve got you covered. Continue reading for detailed information about the 2022 Jaguar I-PACE interior.
Jaguar I-PACE: Dimensions
The designers of this SUV had you in mind when they positioned the twin electric motors. Their craftiness allows for additional space in the vehicle for you and your passengers to be more comfortable while driving in Edgewater. To get an idea of what you’d be working with, we’ve listed the Jaguar I-PACE dimensions below:
- Front/Rear Headroom: 39.9 / 38.1 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom: 40.9 / 35.0 inches
- Cargo Space (Rear seats folded down/up): 53.6 / 25.3 cubic feet
Jaguar I-PACE: Design Features
The 2022 Jaguar I-PACE includes state of the art amenities to make sure the drive through Crofton is smooth. Premium design features include:
- Storage space below floating center console
- Panoramic glass roof: tinted and infrared-absorbing glass that prevents overly bright sunlight, UV light, and heat from entering the interior space
- Luggage compartment retention kit: The kit includes attachments to stabilize luggage and prevent sliding while driving
- Premium LED headlights: increases visibility at night
- Acoustic laminated glass on the front windows and windshield: reduces wind noise
Jaguar I-PACE: Technology
Entertainment is a big deal for Severna Park drivers, and the Jaguar I-PACE interior comes fully loaded with everything you’ll need to enjoy your time on the road. You’ll make plenty of memories with the following technologies at your disposal:
- Pivi Pro
- Meridian™ 3D Surround Sound System
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- And much more!
Explore the Jaguar I-PACE Interior Today!
Reading about the features is great, but experiencing them firsthand is even better. Visit Jaguar Annapolis today to test drive and talk to our finance department to understand the purchasing process. We look forward to seeing you!
More from Jaguar Annapolis
The 2023 Jaguar I-PACE seats up to five passengers, offers nearly 41 inches of first-row legroom, and can store more than 25 cubic feet of cargo when the rear seats are in their upright positions. That’s one way of saying that this all-electric SUV isn’t just stylish and efficient—it’s also extremely practical, and family…
The 2023 Jaguar F-TYPE is the signature Jaguar sports car, and that means everyone with an interest in Jaguar models should pay attention to the distinguishing features of the Jaguar F-TYPE design! Our in-depth guide to the 2023 Jaguar F-TYPE interior covers everything from standard features to dimensions, so you can know exactly what…
What stands out in the 2022 Jaguar XF design? This model’s cabin offers impressive luxuries and capacities that will never leave you wanting more—all for a price that most Edgewater and Crofton drivers will love. Our comprehensive overview of the 2022 Jaguar XF interior can tell you exactly what to look for on your test…