2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Interior
Every element of the Jaguar F-TYPE design lends itself to this model’s unique and undeniable appeal. Stepping into the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior, you’ll be struck by its elegant lines, superior materials, thoughtful finishes, and next-generation technologies. Of course, there’s no reason to take our word for it. We’ve covered the F-TYPE sports car’s most important interior features and specs below, so you know exactly what to expect when you get behind the wheel.
Jaguar F-TYPE Design and Features
The Jaguar F-TYPE is best known for its high-performance powertrains and striking visage, but its interior has received the same attention to detail. Whether you opt for the F-TYPE coupe or the F-TYPE convertible, you’ll find the following stand-out features in the cabin:
- Audio System — Even the baseline 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System comes complete with 14 speakers, delivering sound quality that will impress the most discerning audiophiles. If you really want to blow them away, upgrade with the 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System.
- Infotainment and Connectivity – An Interactive Driver Display forges an intimate connection between car and driver, and you’ll also receive InControl® Touch Pro™ with a customizable 10-inch touchscreen. Connect your preferred drive and control your favorite features with voice control, InControl Apps™, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto™.
- Customizable Ambient Lighting – Set the mood for your Edgewater and Crofton drives by selecting from pale blue, white, coral, and red LED color schemes. The color activates immediately when you press start, and if you switch into the Dynamic Driving Mode, the instrument closer and center console glow red, too.
- Seating – The F-TYPE interior is a perfect fit for you and one companion. 12-way power-adjustable Premium Grained Leather sport seats with Suedecloth facings are standard. Add heating and/or cooling for an even more luxurious experience.
Make sure that you get all the features you’re searching for by exploring our Jaguar F-TYPE lease offers before you sign on the dotted line.
Jaguar F-TYPE Dimensions
- Cargo Space – Like its exterior and its engine, the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior is built for speed. Even so, you’ll have 11.87 cubic feet of trunk space in the coupe model or 5.67 cubic feet in the convertible.
- Passenger Space – Both coupe and convertible models seat two and provide 42.83 inches of legroom. Headroom comes out to 36.82 inches in the coupe, or 36.97 inches when the top is up in the convertible.
Jaguar F-TYPE Special Editions
What’s the fun of choosing a luxury sports car if you don’t take the time to customize your choice? Although you’ll love the standard features in the F-TYPE interior, you might have even more fun with one of the following Special Edition Jaguar F-TYPE designs:
- F-TYPE First Edition – Black Contrast Roof, Grey Exterior Body Kit, Metal treadplates with First Edition branding, Engine Spin console finisher with First Edition script, and more.
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic – Delta Aluminum center console, R‑Dynamic Gloss Black Body Pack, and R-Dynamic Treadplates.
- F-TYPE R – R interior, R Body Styling, Windsor leather performance seats, Metal treadplates and steering wheel with R branding, Linear Vee Aluminum console finisher with R branding, and Premium Cabin Lighting.
See the Jaguar F-TYPE Interior at Jaguar Annapolis
Are you ready to see how the new Jaguar F-TYPE handles the roads near Severna Park and Annapolis, start shopping our virtual showroom today! We know you’ll love what you find when you explore the new Jaguar F-TYPE inventory at our dealership.