2020 Jaguar F-PACE Towing Capacity
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE has a maximum towing capacity of 5,291 pounds so you can tow your camping trailer, small boat, or other type of cargo with ease around Edgewater. Explore Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity and features at Jaguar Annapolis, then browse our inventory to find a Jaguar F-PACE for sale that has what you’re looking for!
How Much Can the Jaguar F-PACE Tow?
Crofton drivers will be able to enjoy 5,291 pounds maximum towing capacity at any Jaguar F-PACE trim level, with any of the various engine options available. All F-PACE configurations offer a standard eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive for extra traction and control, but a variety of different specs to suit your needs:
- 247 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine — 269 lb-ft of torque, 5,420 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 296 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine — 295 lb-ft of torque, 5,420 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 380 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine — 332 lb-ft of torque, 5,510 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 550 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine — 502 lb-ft of torque, 5,620 pounds gross vehicle weight
Jaguar F-PACE Features for Better Towing
The F-PACE offers performance features that can make towing easier and safer, including:
- Standard Torque Vectoring by Braking — delivers independent braking when going around curves to maximize stability and cornering
- Standard Trailer Stability Assist — detects when trailer sway is starting, and using Dynamic Stability Control, gradually reduces vehicle speed to regain control
- Tow Assist and Hitch Assist — displays projected lines on rearview camera display for guidance when hitching and reversing your trailer
- Intelligent Driveline Dynamics — improves handling and reduces understeer
- Adaptive Dynamics — adjusts the dampers to match road conditions and driving style for optimum balance
- All Surface Progress Control — maintains speed and control in low-traction conditions
Drivers can also take advantage of driver assistance features to make for safer towing, including blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control with steering assist, high-speed emergency braking, a 360° surround camera, and more!
Jaguar F-PACE Towing Accessories
On all F-PACE trims you can add on the genuine Jaguar accessories you’ll need for towing, and starting on the F-PACE Premium trim, you can opt for a factory-installed tow hitch receiver for $665, which is at a lower cost than the available port-installed towing receiver.
- Tow Strap – $102
- Towing System – Rear Undertray – $82.25
- Tow Hitch – $332
- Towing Module – $555
- Towing Receiver – $925
Explore F-PACE Features at Jaguar Annapolis
Learn more about Jaguar F-PACE safety, or interior features, and compare the Jaguar F-PACE vs. E-PACE to explore Jaguar SUV options. (While you’re at it, check out the latest Jaguar E-PACE interior features!) Then, contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer to schedule a test drive near Severna Park. If you want an F-PACE in a color that pops, browse our inventory to find a white Jaguar F-PACE for sale in Annapolis!
Learn More at Jaguar Annapolis
Auto aficionados from Edgewater or Crofton know that the new Jaguar F-PACE offers premium engineering and head-turning style, but just how much is the Jaguar F-PACE for 2020? The Jaguar F-PACE price starts off at $45,200 MSRP with standard all-wheel drive. Take your pick of nine different trim levels to suit your style, along with…
The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE is an immaculately constructed vehicle that transforms every Edgewater-area drive into a thrilling experience. Jaguar Annapolis. Not only is the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE an excellent drive, it also has the dimensions on both the inside and the outside that you need. Take a closer look at this all-electric SUV below! View Inventory…
Maybe you can help us settle a debate here at Jaguar Annapolis. None of our Annapolis customers can agree on which of the 22 Jaguar F-PACE colors look best. And neither can we! No matter which color you choose, the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE is one of the slickest-looking SUVs on the road. You’ll want to come…