2019 Jaguar F-TYPE Exterior
As you compare the Jaguar F-TYPE to the Porsche Boxster, it’s important to keep in mind the areas where each model excels. One such area that Edgewater are sure to take note of is the 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE exterior. It mirrors its high-performance nature, not only in terms of style but also in terms of its construction. Find out what other features set the new Jaguar F-TYPE apart!
Interior and Exterior Style
The 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE exterior and interior style changes based on which trim level you select, but all feature flowing body lines and sculpted contours.
- F-TYPE: Features bold proportions and instinctive curves, your choice of 18-inch to 20-inch alloy wheels, and powerful LED headlights.
- F-TYPE R-DYNAMIC: Boasts a bolder and more assertive stance and 20-inch alloy wheels.
- F-TYPE R: Mixes performance and style to provide more dynamic capability and a sensuous appearance.
- F-TYPE SVR: Uses dramatic exterior design to create unique performance capabilities.
Lighting is a crucial aspect of the 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE exterior. Standard LED headlights include LED “J” blade Daytime Running Lights, both of which adapt the width and depth of their beam to your speed. Their quality is close to daylight for the best possible illumination that’s easier on your eyes. Meanwhile, LED rear lights provide a contemporary feel given their slim nature.
Multiple Roof Choices
Finally, your choice of different roofs on the 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE exterior rounds out its appearance.
- Aluminum: Strong, lightweight, and complementing color, this roof allows for a pure Coupe look.
- Panoramic Glass: Spanning the entire width of the roof, natural light and airiness can enter the cabin. A manually sliding blackout blind increases seclusion if desired.
- Carbon Fiber: On Coupe models, this roof features carbon fiber weave that can be seen through a high-grade lacquered finish.
- Convertible: Enjoy fresh air by lowering the top in just 12 seconds at speeds of up to 30 mph. This fabric convertible top is lightweight to enhance performance.
Connect with Jaguar Annapolis
Connect with Jaguar Annapolis, a short drive to Severna Park, to find out how much the Jaguar F-TYPE costs at each trim level and to design your ideal sports car! If you are partial to a black Jaguar model, explore our available models for sale.
More From Jaguar Annapolis
Drivers love the 2020 Jaguar XE, and it’s not hard to see why! After all, this sport sedan has the power to deliver an exciting, invigorating performance on all your Crofton drives, and it does so without compromising on fuel economy! With the standard engine and front-wheel drive, the 2020 Jaguar XE mpg tops out…
If you are searching for a luxury midsize sedan or wagon in Edgewater with plenty of interior amenities, explore the 2020 Jaguar XF. Take a closer look at the Jaguar XF interior dimensions, design, and features, then contact Jaguar Annapolis to schedule a test drive and experience all the luxury in person. Contact Us View Inventory…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE has a maximum towing capacity of 5,291 pounds so you can tow your camping trailer, small boat, or other type of cargo with ease around Edgewater. Explore Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity and features at Jaguar Annapolis, then browse our inventory to find a Jaguar F-PACE for sale that has what you’re looking…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE is an accessibly-priced luxury electric vehicle starting at $69,500 MSRP, which makes it more appealing than competitors like the Tesla Model X. The battery-powered motor gets 234 miles of range on a full charge, and a range of high-tech and stylish features to choose from across four trim levels. Learn more about…
The 2019 Jaguar F-PACE offers seven trim level configurations for Edgewater drivers to choose from. Each configuration is standard with all-wheel drive, as well as technologies like the Jaguar InControl® infotainment system. Learn more about Jaguar trim levels at Jaguar Annapolis to decide which configuration has the features and power you are looking for. Then contact your…